At Valtech, our employees are our best asset, and because we believe that, we believe in recruiting from a very diverse pool of exceptionally unique and talented individuals. As such, that’s exactly who we are: a multi-cultural bunch of ambitious digital natives, innovators, makers and doers thriving in an international, entrepreneurial, and collaborative environment.
Valtech Values: SHARE DARE CARE
Want to be part of a great company? Then join our fast-growing business/team and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a Performance Services Director who can drive all aspects of the planning activities for the media, data and seo areas.
In this role, you'll play a leadership role in solving our most challenging problems and guiding the decisions we make around product, marketing, and operations
This position is always at the forefront of digital marketing strategies while supporting different accounts. They are responsible for planning, developing, implementing, supervising and evaluating Media, SEO and data projects related to various digital acquisition channels, search engines, social networks, apps, influencers, programming, visualization, mailing and others, in order to provide support in the analysis of the data generated by the client and the media in the permanent search for the best results for the client and the best experience for the target audiences.
Lead the performance projects to help Valtech achieve the client’s objectives.
They will not be taking part in the implementation process of any of the mentioned areas, only in the planning activities.
- Lead media, data and seo areas.
- Supervise, control and verify de quality of the delivery in the mentioned areas
- Be in charge of analysis, infraestructure, org chart, budget, etc.
- Establish key success metrics
- Ensuring that all marketing activities are aligned with broader business objectives.
- Implement systems and coordinate the team to ensure quality in the delivery of results to the client using agile methodologies
- Research and know the market to ensure that we comply with each and every one of the marketing and advertising regulations
- Work on managing the tools available to improve data-driven decision making.
- Monitor, organize, store and analyze company data professionally and effectively.
- Supervise the development and use of the company's data systems, and guarantee that all information runs on time and safely.
- Understand the functional needs regarding the exploitation of information for decision making, making use of the defined Business Intelligence tools.
- Maintain constant communication with the functional areas and key users, to adequately understand their specific needs for the adequate exploitation of information on the platforms.
- Oversee the area and staff development.
- Offer innovative solutions to the challenges presented by the functional areas.
- Seek continuous improvement in the processes with which you have contact.
- Support the comercial team on pitches.
- +10 years of experience in media, seo or data.
- English or Portuguese (fluent)
- 3-5 YOE leading teams (seo, media, data)
- Background in media/sea agencies.
- In-depth knowledge of the buyer journey, both physical and digital, the key points of influence and what motivates buyers.
- Extensive knowledge of planning the digital world, aimed at both buyers and consumers.
- In-depth knowledge of consumer marketing, media consumption, and how to influence consumer interest in brands. Knowledge of digital and social platforms and operations, research tools for current trends and innovation in media, tracking, analytics and research. Project management experience.
- Desirable master's degree or specialization in Big Data or Analytics Experience of 7 to 10 years defining and managing Business Intelligence projects.
- Passion for performance marketing and problem solving.
- Analytical mindset and critical and strategic thinking.
- Organizational skills, ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and in a timely manner.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Effective negotiation skills
- Strong teamwork and customer service orientation
- Use analytical and consulting skills to evaluate and make recommendations that will optimize the performance of our clients' brands.
- Ability to make data-driven decisions
- Analysis capacity
- Attention to detail
- Planning and organization
- Ability to work effectively on tight deadlines
- Strong experience in building strategic presentations
- Comfortable in client-facing settings and able to tailor presentations to the audience
- Excellent communication skills, patience with highly demanding clients